Hollywood Night — The Last Night of Prague Proms
Hollywood Night will be returning to the Proms for the fifteenth time this year, bringing with it the popular Carl Davis for the thirteenth time now.
We’ve not forgotten about the importance of keeping things fresh with new features, plus there’ll be a peek back to the 70s, to jazz, not to mention a block of your favourite hits for the “Last Night of the Proms”.
Fans can also look forward to checking out the amazing soprano Lenka Máčiková who will be performing music from the Oscar-winning movie Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri, meanwhile with his distinctive voice, David Kraus will be taking us back to the seventies, and Alain Delon in the French film For a Cop’s Hide. The series Bridge, Narcos and Midsomer Murders, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, All the Money in the World… you can look forward to all of these new features and more at the last night of the Prague Proms.
- Ace of Aces / L'as des as (1982) (Vladimir Cosma – L'as des as Theme)
- The Big Lebowski (1998) (Henry Mancini – Lujon Theme)
- For a Cop’s Hide / Pour la peau d'un flic (1981) (Oscar Benton – Bensonhurst Blues)
- Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows (2011) (Hans Zimmer – Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows Main Theme)
- Twelve Monkeys (1995) (Astor Piazolla / Paul Buckmaster – Twelve Monkeys Theme)
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017) (Friedrich von Flotow – Last Rose of Summer)
- Midsomer Murders (1997–2018) (Jim Parker – Midsomer Murders)
- Narcos (2015–2017) (Rodrigo Amarante – Tuyo)
- The Bridge / Bron (2011–2018) (Choir of Young Believers – Hollow Talk)
- All the Money in the World (2017) (The Zombies – Time of the Season)
- Jurassic Park (1993) (John Williams – Jurassic Park End Titles)
— Intermission —
- Star Wars IV: A New Hope (1977) (John Williams – Star Wars Medley (Main Theme, Imperial March))
- Hateful Eight (2015) (Ennio Morricone – L'Ultima Diligenza di Red Rock)
- The Magnificent Seven (1960) (Elmer Bernstein – The Magnificent Seven Theme)
- A mix of three films – A Man and a Woman (1966), Zorba the Greek (1964), Butch Cassidy a Sundance Kid (1969)
- Forrest Gump (1994) (Alan Silvestri – Forrest Gump Main Theme)
- Kill Bill (2003) (Tomoyasu Hotei – Battle Withour Honor or Humanity)
- Darkest Hour (2017) (Dario Marianelli – We Shall Fight)
- Casino Royale (2006) (David Arnold – Casino Royale Suite (You Know My Name, City of Lovers, Solange, The Name's James Bond)