Ramón Vargas & CNSO
Opera stars are regular guests at the Prague Proms festival. And in 2019, after fourteen years away, one of the world’s most highly sought after tenors – Ramón Vargas from Mexico – will be returning to Prague.
He has guest appeared on stages including the London Royal Opera, Milan’s La Scala, the New York Metropolitan Opera, San Francisco Opera, Vienna State Opera, the Verona Arena, Teatro Colón in Buenos Aires and more.
Along with CNSO, Ramón Vargas performed at the opening of the Royal Opera House Muscat (Oman) and a similar programme is scheduled for Prague. This evening promises to be a real treat for opera lovers.
- Ouverture from Nabucco, Giuseppe Verdi
- "Je veux vivre" from Romeo et Juliet, Charles Gounod
- "Una furtiva lagrima" from Elisir D’amore, Gaetano Donizetti
- Ouverture from The Barber of Seville, Gioachino Rossini
- "Una voce poco fa" from The Barber of Seville, Gioachino Rossini
- "Caro Elisir! Sei mio!" and "Esulti pur la Barbara" from Elisir D’amore, Gaetano Donizetti
- Ouverture from Norma, Vincenzo Bellini
- "La donna e' mobile" from Rigoletto, Giuseppe Verdi
- "E lucevan le stelle" from Tosca, Giacomo Puccini
- "Quando m‘en vo‘" from La Bohéme, Giacomo Pucini
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana, Pietro Mascagni
- "Nessun dorma" from Turandot, Giacomo Puccini
- "Brindisi" from La Traviata, Giuseppe Verdi
- The programme is subject to change